The Power of Endowment
Start or Build Your Organization’s Endowment
The Porter County Community Foundation partners with nonprofit organizations to create, build and manage permanent endowment funds that benefit their agencies and our community forever.
- has experienced staff available to participate in conversations with your donors about the significance of making a permanent gift that perpetuates their support for your organization.
- engages a team of professional advisors with extensive expertise in institutional endowment investing.
- maintains a diversified investment strategy focused on long-term growth.
- is able to accept a variety of gifts, including Cash, Appreciated Securities, IRA Rollovers, Real Estate, Beneficiary and Testamentary designations.
- can assist in establishing income gifts that benefit both the donor and your organization, such as Charitable Gift Annuities, Charitable Remainder and Lead Trusts.
The Foundation is available to work with your organization and help your donors establish funds in their name, or in the name of their family, to benefit your organization. With a charitable gift made through the Foundation, they will have a lasting impact on the causes they care about.