Build Your Organization's Endowment
The Porter County Community Foundation partners with the nonprofit organizations in Porter County to build long-term sustainability. An organizational endowment fund provides permanent financial resources for your organization.
We offer Permanent and Non-Permanent Investment Options
- Endowment: Builds a steady source of income for the long-term sustainability of your organization.
- Non-permanent: Provides access to long-term (3 to 5 years) investment strategies and access to the principal.
Benefits of Placing a Nonprofit Endowment with Us
- Optimum investment returns;
- Investing in a large pool of assets;
- Greater opportunity for diversification;
- Professional investment consulting services; and
- Reduced investment fees.
- The ability to maintain multiple named funds and provide regular fund statements for each fund;
- Listing in the Foundation’s materials;
- Flexibility; and
- Audited annually.
The Foundation is available to work with your organization to help your donors to establish funds in their name or in the name of their family to benefit your organization. With a charitable gift made through the Foundation, they will have a lasting impact on the causes they care about.