Inspiring young philanthropists through the power of collective giving to invest in the future of Porter County.
Who We Are
We are a group of young leaders and families, Porter County residents in our 20s, 30s and 40s, who realize we all have the power to do good and a role to play in making a difference in our community. We are stepping up to create a fund that will benefit our community for generations to come.
Our goal is to give away half of the money we raise annually in grants for charitable initiatives that support innovative education and youth development programs that serve children and youth, birth through age 18, and endow the other half in a permanent fund with the Porter County Community Foundation for future grants.
Working together, we also provide personal and professional networking opportunities for individuals and families.
What Guides Us
- To educate our peers on the power of philanthropy.
- To establish and grow an endowed fund to address community needs that affect children and youth.
Will You Join Us?
Your gift today will help to address current needs in our community and help grow the @PCgivingproject Fund for the future. A gift of any size will make a difference. With an annual gift of $500 or more, you will be recognized as a @PCgivingproject Member and are invited to be part of the grant selection process.
- You will be afforded the opportunity to make an impact on local needs and issues.
- You will have unique opportunity to meet new friends while building a stronger community for all.
- Members will guide the grant process and be recognized in Porter County Community Foundation’s publications.
How Do I Become Involved?
- Donate today!
- Connect with us on Facebook & Twitter
- Watch for our FUNDraising events and social gatherings. For more information, contact Eryn Leonhard, Porter County Community Foundation Communications & Marketing Coordinator at 219.465.0294 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The program or project for which funding is being requested must address the needs and opportunities that support the Fund’s purpose of improving the quality of life for our community’s children of all ages. Please see the @PCgivingproject grant guidelines for more information.